Families are an important part of our school. Meaningful communication between home and school contributes to the quality of a child’s preschool experience. We encourage and enjoy parent participation in a variety of ways such as:
- Classroom volunteers
- Sharing talents, hobbies, family and cultural traditions
- Open Houses
- Parent meetings and Coffee Hours
- Parent-Teacher Conferences
- Yearly program evaluations
- Our preschoolers will see themselves as learners
- Will have a sense of responsibility to themselves and others
- Will function effectively as individuals and as a member of a group
Financial aid for tuition is available by submitting an application to The New Nursery School Board by June 1st of the enrollment year. Please contact the Director. All applications are confidential.
Applicants will be notified by the end of June.
A medical form and immunization record, filled out by the child’s physician, must be on file by the opening of school.